TJE
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Feb 18, 2013
- Messages
- 1,354
- Reaction score
- 1,159
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Great Lakes
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Heh heh heh! Yes RGINN, I see out west your still gettin it too!Oh yeah, I can identify with that pic.

Heh heh!....Hi austin, think Coopers heart speeds-up!....cause every bathroom break outside is like a race for him.Poor baby, tell him my cat is freezing too. It is about 75* in the house, but 65* outside and will be 90* tomorrow. But his sunbeam comes in the afternoons to warm him. If I showed Kitty this pic, his heart would stop...

Same here, where I am now...pretty much surrounded by The Great Lakes.Oh yeah TJE, March and April are typically our biggest snow months. Not so much in June and July. We need it as we are in severe drought mode, and this may be the summer that the whole county burns down around us.
Those should keep his cocktails cool thoughLittle 'Cooper' has had enough of the snow and 'curtain-cicles' too!![]()

Heh heh heh!Those should keep his cocktails cool though
SS