What's new

Even the ugly ladies look good to me...

joad

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
511
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Coast
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
worn smooth, but still lookin good! Pulled 5 ladies, 1-64, 21 40%ers, GW silver commemorative, a neat Delaware park gaming token and two foreigns from 2 boxes.

HH Joad
 

Attachments

  • 1292644423971.webp
    1292644423971.webp
    16.9 KB · Views: 429
  • 1292644452378.webp
    1292644452378.webp
    18.6 KB · Views: 433
Upvote 0
Are you sure you don't have any beer goggles on??? :laughing7: J/K - Love finding the ladies - they always look good!

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Walkerman #1,
A little worn, but still SILVER. Way to go, buddy. If I can't get 'em, I hope
you do. Talk to you soon.
rileyboy.
BTW....Got a ben and 1 1964 along with ten 40%ers yesterday. Not bad
for me.
 
Walking Liberty is always pretty to me! Not just cause it is silver, love the design. I loved finding my barber half, but aesthetically I gotta go with walking liberty. We need new liberties on coins!
 
Great score! Hope your next box triples with those "ugly ladies." :laughing9:

apush :read2:
 
Walkers get so worn at times. I have a roll of walkers that I have in a plastic tube and compared it to a roll of 90%er Kennedy's. The Kennedy's don't even move and the roll is tight in the tube. The walkers still have a ton of room to move about despite being a full roll. It looks like I can still add another walker in to completely fill it. It goes to show how much wear and loss of metal happens during circulation.
 
They sure look pretty to me!!! sweet score!!! Wtg!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom