What's new

Evening Low tide short hunt

bootybay

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2007
Messages
11,317
Reaction score
122
Golden Thread
1
Location
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been practicing my water hunting and really enjoying it... never thought I would hear that come outta my mouth.. but the ocean was nice n calm tonite, so out I went for a short hunt. Nice cool breeze, beautiful evening and I had a blast..found one sterling heart ring, I think I will keep it.. got it out of knee deep water. Am seriously thinking if this keeps up I may just get a mermaid tattoo..lol
 

Attachments

  • heartringss.webp
    heartringss.webp
    15.7 KB · Views: 618
Upvote 0
Nice ring BB....the ring is just a good
start to your water hunting experiences.
Congrats and HH Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Thanks GN,
I been practicing most of the summer, lotta hard work in the surf but slowly paying off.. every little bit helps..and I have fun at it.. cant ask for more.. :thumbsup:
 
thanks Debby, my hunts are shorter this year, trying not to mess up anymore discs then I already have.. so I dont last all day like I used too. But its hard to stop once you do finally find something.. so I just putz along..and then am done lol.
 
:icon_thumright:

congrats on the fine...enjoy the water

herb
 
nice find bootybay, i may try a beach on sat. for a little while before the humanity invades it.
 
Told Ya......... :icon_thumright:
 
erikk said:
Told Ya......... :icon_thumright:

Yes you sure did..only your settings will work on my excal, still needs a tune up that will come soon too. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom