What's new

Ever done a Coinstar road trip?

Immy

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2005
Messages
2,999
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a couple of weeks off next month and was thinking of mapping out a route to hit as many Coinstars as I can in a day.

My normal run on a typical day off is 7 machines/stores. Wonder if I could hit 20 in a day.

Anyone ever attempt this?
 
Looks like you're in a good metro area for machines, 20 in a day should be a slam dunk with a little research. Good luck - hope you find a Krugie. :laughing7:
 
I will route a trip to the biggest town nearby when I have an appointment there and hit all the coinstars on my way home it drives my wife nuts LOL
 
Great idea and please let us know how you do! I presently hold the World Record for never finding anything good in the reject tray. Funny thing, when I look into the tray, all the paint has been removed from the rejected items landing there. Thinking of modifying the Coinstar machine so loud music plays when a user dumps in their coins to distract them!
 
tn_metal_detector.gif
Noppa. Only hit the CoinStars in the store I am shopping in...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom