E EDDE Gold Member Joined Dec 7, 2004 Messages 7,135 Reaction score 66 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Troy X5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 1, 2008 Thread Owner #1 http://www.magnabrite.com/html/Home.htm
G.I.B. Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2007 Messages 7,253 Reaction score 8,542 Golden Thread 0 Location North Central Florida Detector(s) used CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall Primary Interest: Other Dec 1, 2008 #2 Yepper, got one... use it on my navigation charts and it works great. I'm not considering myself an old geezer until I gotta get one of them flat one's that has a light on it for reading restaurant menu's.
Yepper, got one... use it on my navigation charts and it works great. I'm not considering myself an old geezer until I gotta get one of them flat one's that has a light on it for reading restaurant menu's.