Japan
Detector(s) used
CZ-3D, CZ-20,CZ-21, F-75 LTD, AT Pro, F-44
Fisher Impulse 8 and 10,
GTA 750 CTX (new)
ADS Master Hunter 7 (Retired)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, I went for a hunt at the beach right in front of my apartment, It was a snorkel hunt.
I just got in the water and turned on the old CZ and was setting the controls and started to move the coil and ding heard something, thought maybe it was just chatter, but know it was solid....fanned the bottom and bing" a small silver ring. Then nothing for the next 20 min until my batteries ran out.:BangHead:
Anyway, that's my story for today" 2014_0105_225126_007 - Copy.JPG

Upvote 23
It happened to me yesterday. Started hunting and found a 1/2 reale not ten minutes into my hunt. I said, "whelp, that's it for this hunt!"

Congrats. Better to find something good right of the gate than nothing at all :) That is a really pretty ring. I love the turquoise.

Yeah, I've had a couple great first swing targets........can't seem to concentrate enough for about 15 or 20 minutes after that. Part of my brain is in my "finds pocket" and not in tune with the detector.
That's one great ring, though......congratulations!

Sweet finds dave about one month ago I went to these woods near my house as soon as I walked in and went a few feet into the woods I found a coin spill a 1903 Indian a 1909 vdb penny a buffalo and two more wheats since then I have gone back 6 or 7 times and just clad probably 18 hours I did find a silver ring and a Canadian coin spill.It does get ya pumped up right off the bat Thanks for sharing my friend keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back