What's new

Ever ready suspenders

Joe-Dirt

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
3,610
Reaction score
11,521
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800 & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning,
Any of y’all have any information on a company that made suspender clips that stamped their product “ Ever Ready”? I found one and was wondering when the company was in business.
Thanks
Bob
 
I found nothing about a suspender company called Ever-Ready.

Are you sure it's not part of a safety razor?
 
Upvote 0
Hmmmmmm,could be I guess
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    695.3 KB · Views: 81
Upvote 0
Yep
Ever Ready Razor
 

Attachments

  • EverReady Razor.webp
    EverReady Razor.webp
    20.4 KB · Views: 83
Upvote 0
Huh, sure would make a nice suspender clip
 
Upvote 0
Thanks guys
 
Upvote 0
Hmmmmmm,could be I guess

Text from an instructional talk given by the newspaper editor Arthur Brisbane to the Syracuse Advertising Men's Club, in March 1911:

"Use a picture. It's worth a thousand words."
 
Upvote 0
Did they manufacture them chrome plated and brass or did the chrome just devolve off of mine?
 
Upvote 0
Did they manufacture them chrome plated and brass or did the chrome just devolve off of mine?

I did a quick search and saw some plain brass and some nickle plated brass. Seems like the ones from the teens are plain brass and nickle plated in the 20's.

e19514616d0ae62a2e41de07571d04b7.webp
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom