Ever see one of these? (Cool way to clean)

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,

Some of you know I was doing some traveling and I love the Skymall magazine you can get from the seat back in-front of you. I spotted some cool things this year and this time one was. A Jewelry Cleaner that used only water kind of like this one, but it used water. The price was less on the one that used water too. I want one!!

http://www.skymall.com/webapp/skystore?process=prodDisplay&action=&pid=69751396&catId=Search

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
hey mud, diamond jim showed me some large cents he cleaned using a sonic jewelry cleaner. the results were pretty impressive! enough so that i went and bought one on e-bay! it was only $10 !! ( nobody else bid on it!) as soon as i get it and use it i will let you know how it works.

Dave N Japan

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2006
Japan
Detector(s) used
CZ-3D, CZ-20,CZ-21, F-75 LTD, AT Pro, F-44
Fisher Impulse 8 and 10,
GTA 750 CTX (new)
ADS Master Hunter 7 (Retired)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have thought of thoses too! For the old bronze coins... Let me know how it goes Hollow! You too mud! Thanks

Born2Dtect

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2004
Hurlock, Maryland
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The ultrasonic cleaner should work well for dirty coins but not on the finish. I have wanted to get one. The only thing you should be carefull about is a coin or object that is high corroded as it could be shaken pieces.

Ed Donovan

OP
OP
MUD(S.W.A.T)

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey,

Cool some of you showed an intrest. Like I said they make one that uses only water, thats the one I want. Can't be worse than a rock tumbler right?

Keep @ it and HH!!

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
MUD(S.W.A.T) said:
hey,

Cool some of you showed an intrest. Like I said they make one that uses only water, thats the one I want. Can't be worse than a rock tumbler right?

Keep @ it and HH!!

MUD, did you ever get this machine? I'm just curious how it worked out.

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
hey badge, i dont know if mud ever got one but i got the one i mentioned earlier in the thread. it works pretty good! i cant say i would pay $50 for one but for 25 or so id say go for it. it really does a nice job at removing tough caked on dirt, especially in hard to get at areas. its not a miricle worker mind you, but it does a respectable job. ;)

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
hollowpointred said:
hey badge, i dont know if mud ever got one but i got the one i mentioned earlier in the thread. it works pretty good! i cant say i would pay $50 for one but for 25 or so id say go for it. it really does a nice job at removing tough caked on dirt, especially in hard to get at areas. its not a miricle worker mind you, but it does a respectable job. ;)

Thanks much hollowpointred.

Sounds real good.

Badger

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread