mastereagle22
Silver Member
- Joined
- May 15, 2007
- Messages
- 4,916
- Reaction score
- 31
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southeast Missouri
- Detector(s) used
- E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
- #21
Thread Owner
Re: Ever stopped and then couldn't quite get started again?
Thank you all for your responses. I am not wallowing in self-pity here, I simply have lost the desire to get out and dig up trash.
I keep going over my finds and remembering how much fun Baldingboy and I had out hunting and that helps some, but it doesn't get me over the hump.
I guess maybe it's mid-life crisis time for this old man.
I appreciate everyone's responses and encouragement on this topic.

Thank you all for your responses. I am not wallowing in self-pity here, I simply have lost the desire to get out and dig up trash.
I keep going over my finds and remembering how much fun Baldingboy and I had out hunting and that helps some, but it doesn't get me over the hump.
I guess maybe it's mid-life crisis time for this old man.
I appreciate everyone's responses and encouragement on this topic.
I have several places within walking distances of my house coupled with prior permission, but ohhhh man, that 98/95 combination has me grounded for now.
I'm thinking I'll put the big coil on my DeLeon and go for nothing shallower than 4 inches to cut down on the deep kneebends and have a 6 pack of cold Gatorade in the truck. Yep, that might get my engine started.






