What's new

Ever wonder what your pets are doing while your at work?

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
Messages
7,400
Reaction score
2,687
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vancouver WA
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ever wonder what your pets are doing while you are at work?

securedownload.jpg 1.webp

They will not buy me a toothbrush so I will use theirs.
securedownload.jpg 2.webp

I will not stop until I win this game.
securedownload.jpg 3.webp

Coolest place in the house.
securedownload.jpg 4.webp

All the other beds are taken.
securedownload.jpg 6.webp

Don't Ask.
securedownload.jpg 67.webp

We are out of detergent.
securedownload.jpg 8.webp

This is one way to make him close his eyes.
securedownload.jpg 9.webp

These are the only toys he has.
securedownload.jpg 11.webp

Someone should feed those cats.
securedownload.jpg 12.webp

Is this the morning after?????
securedownload.jpg 13.webp


[FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=5][FONT=Verdana][B][FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=5][FONT=Verdana][B] [/B]
[/B]
[/B][/FONT][/FONT][/B][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=5][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][B] [/B][/B][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=5][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][B] [/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT] Last mouse in the house.

securedownload.jpg 14.webp

This is one way to rinse your mouth.
securedownload.jpg 15.webp

And sometimes they follow you to work!
securedownload.jpg 16.webp

And just to get all the animal pictures in one note...[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]
[FONT=Verdana][B]*
*
[ATTACH=CONFIG]727150._xfImport[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]727151._xfImport[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]727153._xfImport[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]727154._xfImport[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]727156._xfImport[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]727157._xfImport[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]727158._xfImport[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]727160._xfImport[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]727161._xfImport[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]727162._xfImport[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]727163._xfImport[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]727164._xfImport[/ATTACH] Hope I made you all smile, take care, stay safe and HH! Red[IMG]http://tnet.forumfoundry.com/forums/images/smilies/hello.gif[/IMG]
[/B]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
 
Mine chase the pet Betta fish and buy stuff on Ebay.
 
I know our Poodle, Dude, DUDE.webp
has been on the Beechin Dog Porno Website checking out the hotties...POODLE BIKINI.webp

Wish he could clear his history paths....

and accidently walked in on Dork, and caught him...well, a picture is worth a 1000 words...kat_wack_off.webp
 
Last edited:
Stefan, that's just soooo wronnnggg...rofl
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom