What's new

Every Day Is Monday

ToddsPoint

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2018
Messages
9,199
Reaction score
33,156
Golden Thread
0
Location
Todds Point, IL
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I usually come to the forum on Monday morning and have lots of new posts to read. The weekend warriors were out and posting their finds. During the week, it's much slower. Not anymore. With the virus, everyone is out hunting more and every day is like Monday on here. Gary
 
I have been hunting almost everyday! :hello2: I have found many cool things, but have been to lazy to photograph, write a finds description and post. :dontknow:
 
I was out a lot last month, just didn't find much to post. Haven't been out this week, as I worked 66 hours. I thought this was a retirement job !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom