What's new

EVERY DOG HAS HIS DAY: Half Hound Goes 10 for 10 (with photographs)

Half-Hound

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2010
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
My Nose
I stopped at a CHASE bank at the intersection where I catch a bus home from work yesterday. I asked if they had any half-dollar coins. They had $5 worth. All 10 coins were keepers! This has never happened to me before. Sadly, none were 90%. The score: 1967x4, 1968x3 and 1969x3. But I’m still happy; every coin was in virtually uncirculated condition. On the day the spot price for silver went up $0.65 to $19.03 per Troy ounce, my total silver half keeper count from CRH went up from 67 to 77. Happy Hunting

Half Hound
 

Attachments

  • Every Dog Has His Day-1.jpg.webp
    Every Dog Has His Day-1.jpg.webp
    77.4 KB · Views: 552
  • Every Dog Has His Day-2.jpg.webp
    Every Dog Has His Day-2.jpg.webp
    32.2 KB · Views: 530
Upvote 0
Love dat silver. Cool pics.

BTW, you need to get ahold of coincrazed nail clippers. Those things are getting long....
 
I never seem to get tired of looking at photos of silver.....is that a character flaw???
- Grizz
 
Very good score. I find a lot in teller's trays. Got some today. See my post
Best of luck,
rileyboy
 
Great finds! They all look like they are in very good shape.

Like Ju8vP3t said.......it all adds up.


keep it up and keep hunting

-bigJ
 
Pretty, Pretty, Pretty.

apush :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom