What's new

Everyone please stop posting for two hours.

Oregon Viking

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2014
Messages
19,776
Reaction score
86,766
Golden Thread
0
Location
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everyone please stop posting for two hours. I can't keep up!:laughing7: It's like a stock ticker! :laughing7:
 
Use more than two fingers and don't move your lips when you read!!!
 
I don't use my fingers to post
 
Don't read out load, it slows you down. :laughing7:
 
Everyone please stop posting for two hours. I can't keep up!:laughing7: It's like a stock ticker! :laughing7:

Learn to read yourself... or find someone who can read faster to ya. Damn kids today..... :laughing7:
 
Don't feel bad about being behind, Viking. I stay that way! I go through the 'new posts', put each one that I want to read in my 'favorites' until I have gone through all the new posts for the day. I then mark the forums 'read'. I can then take my time and go through the 'favorites', read, and reply to the ones I want to reply to. Very seldom do I go back and check for more new posts before the next day.
Most of the time I have at least 20 to sometimes more than 40 posts listed in my favorites to go through. It takes me most of my 'free' time during the rest of the day to clear out the posts!
I spend way too much time on TNet! That's why I don't get anything else done. I need about a week to 'catch up' on some things I need to do around the house. TNet 'hinders' me! But I love it!
 
So far I have read what is for dinner, who is winning a race, someone stole my beer, getting a new job, I got ripped off, what is your favorite movie, but nothing about metal detecting! TNET should have a Social Forum!
Rich
 
I think it's finally gettin' good round here!
Last months posts stagnated.
Keep 'em comin'!
Peace
 
You are right, let me clarify myself, TNET should start a metal detecting forum!

Ok, if not let me join in:
1. I had stuffed cabbage for dinner.
2. I hope Kyle Busch is winning the race.
3. No one stole my Iron City beer.
4. I just retired this year.
5. I use PayPal and never get ripped off.
6. The first movie that comes to mind is The Blues Brothers.

Ok, I feel better!
 
IMG_0068.webp
 
Now you're talkin Releventchair!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom