What's new

Excal Accessories

TexasRT

Full Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2008
Messages
236
Reaction score
23
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dickinson, TX
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Anyone ever dealt with this guy on ebay (rods_by_plugger) out of California, just curious about the quality of his stuff.
 
Upvote 0
I have only heard good things about plugger . An heard the shafts are great.I make my own shafts.(Very easy)
 
Yep, got my excal setup on the one piece straight shaft, a 42" length, w/knob guard, I'm 6'3" with gorilla arms, it's just right! It has a very strong metal arm cuff with strap, came with the longer nylon bolts/nuts. No flex, great balance, much better overall. He had various length/models in stock, shipped same day, showed up in time for last weekend. Here is a pic.. (it was black, I lightly painted it a sandy color)

moto_1262.jpg


Added a different bar end and grip, (much better):
moto_1264.jpg


Coulda made one pretty darn easy, but would have had to run all over the county for a couple days rounding up all the parts/pieces.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom