What's new

Excal II Q??

surfnturf

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
1,449
Reaction score
3,343
Golden Thread
2
Location
Gray Lady
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
X/CAL,DEUS Il….
Stealth 720i hybrd extreme Knox 900 Fisher AQ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frist how long are the warrantys now or say when they raised the price, 2nd do they transfer the warranty if sold to second owner??
Thanks for the info!

SnT
 
Upvote 0
Surfnturf I am new to this so don't quote me. Warrranty 1 year and and yes you can transfer it.You helped me to remember I need to do so tried and minelab doesn't reckonise my serial numbers.Naturally
 
minelab didnt recognize the serial # on my second hand etrac either
 
New Heater coming in?............
 
New Heater coming in?............

Used but almost new(xcal II) hope I can land this one!! Have been looking for a back burner, at the right price! Last one the seller couldn't let it go:dontknow:(blue xcal 1)!! Hope to pull the trigger on this one!!! SnT
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom