kiana7
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Apr 18, 2012
- Messages
- 1,227
- Reaction score
- 643
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Riverside,California
- Detector(s) used
- MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
I went out today at Lanikai with my Excal,it sure is a heavy machine
if you don't set it up right..I did not find much ,but the pretty starfish bracelet was an eyeball find




Attachments
Upvote
0
But seriously, are you saying that the machine is going ape crazy in disc mode while it's just sitting idle? If so this could be an EMI issue. When you're in disc mode a lot more frequencies come into play. You might try driving to a location that is somewhat free of condos, towers, power lines, etc., and see how the machine reacts at that location. There are a couple of places here on my local beaches that drive my Excal crazy in disc mode for these same reasons, yet I have no problems in PP mode. But if all else fails, keep in mind that I am willing to sacrifice and that I would endure the trip to help you out.









