What's new

Excal pin point mod that looks simple as all get up.

DeepseekerADS

Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2013
Messages
15,094
Reaction score
21,756
Golden Thread
0
Location
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
This appears to be non-invasive and certainly worked in the video. Love to hear from the gurus on this!

 
Looks cool to me.
 
Might be okay out of the water but what do you do when the cable freezes up from salt and sand when used in the saltwater and I would also be concerned about the pot being over turned.
 
Last edited:
I know someone that did similar to there Excal, last time I talked to him he was hinting issues with his Disc/AM Pot...
 
That sure answers that question!
 
I think it's brilliant. Great job!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom