bluediamounds 55
Sr. Member
I have had my Excalibur for about a year and half i hunt with no threshold how much depth am I loosing the humming drives me crazy I have found a few gold rings but none over six or seven inches deep I have found quarters a foot deep and big fishing weights as well I hunt fresh water beaches and some of the sand is a couple feet deep I know I am missing the deeper gold rings maybe different ear phones my help thanks
Upvote
0
) However, if I had taken the smaller coil I would have been able to make the switch and I would have been able to hunt those pushed back ledges. If you can justify one or more machines and the inconvenience of having to take them all then the hard wire is certainly the way to go, but if you commonly hunt a long distance from your vehicle (other machines) or you end up having the wrong coil for the conditions encountered it can equate to a missed opportunity. I just went back to those same pushed back ledges today and they were all filled in....opportunity missed.










