What's new

excalibur metal detector

rubberdiver13

Full Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2008
Messages
245
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
worcestershire
Detector(s) used
excalibur 1000, c-scope,laser b2
while looking on the internet i came across alibaba.com, has anyone used it, i bloke from indonesia is selling excalibur metal detectors for $782, not a bad price from my end of the world £588, as they are £989 in this country.....the $782 included postage and packing.......i was given an account for mandiri bank of jakarta, looking up the bank, its a loan company for farmers, fishermen, in which they have to pay back the loan within a year, how a farmer or person is getting excaliburs in bulk,as he said he has, in beyond me...does anyone smell a rat, or do you think hes on the line
 
I smell a rat. The Excal is a nice detector and remember if the price is to good to be true, it probably is.
 
what is that is U.S.A dollars...Matt
 
Whenever a foreign bank or Western Union is involved I would stay away!!!

I did purchase a used Excal for $600 and could not be happier but I was able to meet the owner and try it out first.

Good luck

NJ
 
I don't smell a rat, I smell a SKUNK.
 
Ask for a serial number off the/a machine. Not sure if Excals have them. But if they do you can make a decision from there.
 
Lowbatts said:
Ask for a serial number off the/a machine. Not sure if Excals have them. But if they do you can make a decision from there.

i tryed ordering just a battery holder priced at $8.00, i asked what the postage and packing would be, even if it was say $10, i could see if he was on the line...but he refused and said he only has a small profit margin..........oh on line shops now refusing to send small items........umm
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom