What's new

Excalibur Repair

Hunter1805

Sr. Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2005
Messages
309
Reaction score
677
Golden Thread
0
Location
NY
Detector(s) used
E Track, Fisher 6a
I am looking for a someone who can repair this machine for me .... I have heard nothing but poor reviews for service. Can someone recommend a good, fare and reliable person who can repair my machine? Looking for a two week turn-key repair. Nothing is really wrong but I have a few items that need repair. It works, I want a once over, repair the knobs, ect. just hope I am doing the right thing here. Jim
=
 
Minelab Repair at Kellyco is the factory repair. They've been backed up for quite a while following Barry's sudden passing. There may be a member or two here who can help you. Best of luck, contact Minelab Repair in the meantime and find out what kind of lead time you're looking at. Maybe someone here will contact you in the meantime.
 
Hello, Hunter1805. Please contact us at service@minelab.com and we will be more than happy to assist you.
 
There is only one other person beside the minelab repair center I would trust with the reairs and that is OBN (Old Beechnut)...

You don't need to send it in for repair if it is just for the knobs, you can change them yourself and install Anderson knobs.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom