Excited for my new Metal Detector!

Take time to learn it and I'm sure you will love it. My wife uses a T2. Good relic machine.

I'm getting my first metal detector here soon. I'm super excited!! Hopefully you guys have lots of fun.

Me and my son really enjoy it. Trying to get my youngest into it next. What kind are you getting?

Congrat's on the new MD. My hunting buddy uses the T2 for relics and does well with it.

That's mostly what I like to hunt. Civil War relics and things. I just discovered where a colonial town was located nearby . I'll be checking it out soon.

Here in New Mexico the T2 is a beast. My understanding is VA soil needs a PI for relic hunting. I hope you prove them wrong. T2 is a gold machine but used mostly for relics. If you use it for coin hunting in the park get a small coil.

I'm very happy with mine T2 too. I dо made some air tests, and with bimetal coin simmilar to 2 euro(26,5mm) it reach about 15" in discrimination mode(99,50,2+), and 10mm. silver coin about 9", which definately is not bad in my opinion :)) Ofcourse, the air test is not the real field test and in the ground the depth will drop with about 25/30% or more i guess.

Just ordered my T2 plus from Metaldetector.com. I can't wait to try it out. And my youngest son will use my my Delta.

I'm getting my first metal detector here soon. I'm super excited!! Hopefully you guys have lots of fun.

My first detector comes Thursday. I can't wait to find something, even if it's trash.

IF its made by Teknetics its GOT to be good !:)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back