What's new

Exciting peltier find!

cheese

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2005
Messages
3,337
Reaction score
1,105
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Georgia
I've heard of Peltier clear dragons and in fact, I have one, but I just got this one. It is a clear FLAMING dragon (orange in the red) which I have never heard of or seen, and it also has a ying/yang pattern to boot!! 11/16" too! I am really liking this one right now.







 
Wicked cool. And nice presentation (as usual)! Just curious, can you two tone the lettering?
 
Not in this program. I can shadow behind it with another color. I did shadow behind Peltier with a green color but not much is showing, just barely. In the program, there is much more green showing, but it's gone when I save it to my hard drive.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom