What's new

Exciting Week

gilmerman

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2006
Messages
684
Reaction score
434
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central South East
I'm very excited as my son asked me Sunday, if I would like him to plow out part of our old bean field for me to hunt. It's a ploy to get me outside I know but I appreciate his thinking of something I rever. I hope to share some at least arrowheads. I found many there in my youth.
 
Upvote 0
Sweet! Looking forward to your finds.
 
We have known his love and attention for forty years mr. Justonemore. We always talked, planned, while he was young about starting the farm up again after retirement . i always thought he would leave us for his own life after college but he borrowed money from me and turned this into a profitable Living. Wonderful daughter in Law and two precious grandkids. I'm blessed.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom