F Farhad Greenie Joined Aug 24, 2015 Messages 13 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Iran Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 17, 2018 Thread Owner #1 Hi my friends, does anybody have experience working with minearo fg80 detector? is it good for treasure hunting?
Hi my friends, does anybody have experience working with minearo fg80 detector? is it good for treasure hunting?
Loco-Digger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2014 Messages 12,099 Reaction score 18,282 Golden Thread 1 Location Northern O-H-I-O 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 17, 2018 #2 I have no faith or experience with long range directional detectors.
H Honest Samuel Banned Joined Sep 23, 2015 Messages 8,884 Reaction score 4,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Minelab Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 17, 2018 #3 I agree with you.
Tom_in_CA Gold Member Joined Mar 23, 2007 Messages 14,018 Reaction score 10,343 Golden Thread 2 Location Salinas, CA 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2 Apr 17, 2018 #4 Loco-Digger said: I have no faith or experience with long range directional detectors. Click to expand... Which, of course, doesn't mean they don't work. It only means you didn't practice long enough. tsk tsk.
Loco-Digger said: I have no faith or experience with long range directional detectors. Click to expand... Which, of course, doesn't mean they don't work. It only means you didn't practice long enough. tsk tsk.
Loco-Digger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2014 Messages 12,099 Reaction score 18,282 Golden Thread 1 Location Northern O-H-I-O 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 17, 2018 #5 Tom_in_CA said: Which, of course, doesn't mean they don't work. It only means you didn't practice long enough. tsk tsk. Click to expand... You know me Tom, I'm a cheap guy and use to pieces of coat hanger wire.
Tom_in_CA said: Which, of course, doesn't mean they don't work. It only means you didn't practice long enough. tsk tsk. Click to expand... You know me Tom, I'm a cheap guy and use to pieces of coat hanger wire.