What's new

Explanation for Spooky by Twistidd and D-Dub

I think I may the bottom member of the Legion of Doom. Or at least the Legion of Not Finding Anything Good.
 
davebien said:
I think I may the bottom member of the Legion of Doom. Or at least the Legion of Not Finding Anything Good.

That's the Lesion of the Doomed, for us, Dave... It's a gaping wound in the goodies pouch.
 
you are my super hero! gotta get my wife a glass of water now....shhhhh! :whip2:
 
T W I S T I to the Double D, that's me!

Just when I was beginning to wonder why the videos have stopped, P2C comes out big with another winner.

Great video, Jon, and Spooky, hope that explains things.

Joe
 
LOL - When I signed up for TNet I was listening to "Fiend Club" by the Misfits so I figured what the heck, sounds good to me... :icon_pirat:
 
Lowbatts, I don't have a hole in the bottom of my goodies pouch. The fact is I don't even need a "goodie" pouch and don't have to carry one, just a trash pouch. Story of my life :dontknow:

With the "jobs bill" do you think I can get a job with the FP cleaning up the preserves?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom