What's new

Extremely rare .54 cal & .58cal Gardiner explosive bullets

Digger70pa

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
737
Reaction score
2,410
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Cumberland Valley
Detector(s) used
Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I had a great day relic hunting. Never would've thought I'd dig 5 Gardiner explosive bullets in one day. The .54 cal is really rare. I wish it was whole but I'll take it.
 

Attachments

  • 20240303_095138.webp
    20240303_095138.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 75
  • 20240303_104244.webp
    20240303_104244.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 69
  • 20240303_105626.webp
    20240303_105626.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 65
  • 20240303_120816.webp
    20240303_120816.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 64
  • 20240303_145532.webp
    20240303_145532.webp
    987.5 KB · Views: 70
  • 20240303_175415.webp
    20240303_175415.webp
    278.8 KB · Views: 63
  • 20240303_193139.webp
    20240303_193139.webp
    56.1 KB · Views: 65
  • 20240303_193154.webp
    20240303_193154.webp
    57.4 KB · Views: 64
  • 20240303_193211.webp
    20240303_193211.webp
    60.6 KB · Views: 62
  • Explosive bullets.webp
    Explosive bullets.webp
    215.9 KB · Views: 51
Upvote 13
I had a great day relic hunting. Never would've thought I'd dig 5 Gardiner explosive bullets in one day. The .54 cal is really rare. I wish it was whole but I'll take it.
It's always great digging bullets , & when they are rare / scarce & worth good $ it's even better .

Again GREAT JOB !!!!
 
Well Done. Congrat's
 
It's always great digging bullets , & when they are rare / scarce & worth good $ it's even better .

Again GREAT JOB !!!!
Thanks buddy. Hope you're getting out.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom