F 2 batteries

barrywk

May 2, 2013
lancaster sc
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 505...At Pro...T2...F5.....F70.....xterra 705...AT Gold......Pro pointer....Pro find 25......XP Deus...gti 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

TheCaribbeanDigger

Aug 15, 2013
Puerto Rico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Fisher F75, Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw a youtube video of some guy that uses alkaline batteries without any trouble. Still I don't trust to use rechargeable batteries yet...

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Can be done with no problems. Fisher does recommend alkaline though.

digger27

Bronze Member
May 18, 2011
They will work fine, but unlike alkaline they will hold decent power till they are depleted and then just drop off to nothing fast so carry spares of some kind or you could be caught short at an inopportune time.

TheCaribbeanDigger

Aug 15, 2013
Puerto Rico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Fisher F75, Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw a youtube video of some guy that uses alkaline batteries without any trouble. Still I don't trust to use rechargeable batteries yet...

LOL what I meant to say was that the guy uses rechargeable batteries! Jajaja

CaptEsteban

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2011
I have tried several different brands of rechargeable 9v's & this is the only one I am satisfied with. " Tenergy Premium NI-MH " bought at online " auction site."

E = Mc2

Greenie
Jun 17, 2013
Vine Grove, KY
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm thinking of getting rechargeable batteries for my F4 and ProPointer(s). Be aware that most 9V rechargeables are actually 8.4 volts. The do make 9.6V rechargeables that will work just fine. My only problem is that they cost more than alkalines up front and I already have a goodly number of alkaline batteries. Our church changes the wireless mic batteries monthly even though they don't need to be changed. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread