What's new

F Pulse Pinpointer

rayoh

Full Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2017
Messages
173
Reaction score
499
Golden Thread
0
Location
northeast Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac-Notka Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have just about wore out my current pinpointer and started looking for a new one. I always liked the TRX, but I could not hear it without removing my headphones. Anyone using the F Pulse and is it loud enough to hear with the phone on. I can hear my Garrett Propointer with my phones on. I would appreciate any opinions-observations about Fishers pinpointer.
 
Pinpointers are what Garrett does best.
 
So far I agree with Icewing. My go to is a carrot. I also have a TRX and F pulse. The TRX is built like a childs toy IMO. The F pulse is probably built the best out of them all but mine is a chatter box.....but....I dont have enough time on trying to jump frequencies ect to really give it a fair shake. I do think the f pulse has the strongest audio and vibration vs them all.

Hope that helps.
 
Due to my hearing loss I cannot hear much of anything when I have my headphones on. I keep my pinpointer on vibrate mode all the time. I know that does not answer your question directly, but it does provide an option if you like the F-Pulse. I use a Garrett Carrot myself, but I know someone who uses an F-Pulse. He loves it. In fact I believe he keeps his in vibrate mode as well. Attracts less attention....
 
I like my f pulse, super deep so it makes it easy to pinpoint. Be sure to gb it in Mineralized soil. I do agree that garret does pinpointers very well, im not a fan of their detectors tho.
 
You can feel it as well (it vibrates).
 
The Nokta unit is bulletproof.

Chub
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom