JackalopeZL1
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Nov 22, 2014
- Messages
- 1,726
- Reaction score
- 2,893
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Tennessee And California
- Detector(s) used
- CTX 3030, Deus 2, Soon to be manticore
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Ok So I just got the f75. For the folks who have experience with the f75ltd2, The small gold you have found, is it common for it to be a broken not 100% consistant signal? I would assume depending on shape and what not is going to have a lot to do with it like most detectors but in general? Just curious. I have been out playing with my f75 digging mostly solid signals. But I can tell right away that the f75 is a high strung sensitive machine. I am sure with time I will figure it out on my own but wondering what you guys have for signal tips. thanks.
Last edited:
It does depend on shape and size. Grab some of your girls jewelry and test it out. It is solid most of the time based on orientation in the ground. The F75 is like a 1500hp race car. It is amazingly fast and sensitive. It is like a 1969 Camaro with a blown crate motor in it. The Minelab is like a Cadillac Deville for slow long trips. Both super great. Both you need in your arsenal. Have fun hunting. 






