What's new

F75+ STAT All Metal Mode losing depth

Voldetector

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
30
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Location
TN
Detector(s) used
F75+, NOX600, BHLRP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey

Cant find much info, but in STAT AM mode, my F75 will have decent depth after I hit retune, then after about 30sec it wont even touch a 4-6" quarter. Is that normal? Doesnt matter the sensitivity, It slowly dies off in depth. It's sometimes quiet and sometimes constantly humming all crazy. Also I did GB it. Here is video

Thanks
 
Last edited:
Maybe ask in the Fisher forum under brands.

Curious to know what you are using stat AM for?

Chub
 
Maybe ask in the Fisher forum under brands.

Curious to know what you are using stat AM for?

Chub

Not really using it for anything, just playing with it. I find it useless unless trying to size a target up imo
 
Here is video, first second or to is motion AM then you can see when it's in stat
 
I've been swinging the F75LTD for almost 4 years and have never hunted in Static AM. I run disc 1-4 or 1-9 depending on the site, Sensitivity at 65 in town or low 90's when rural. I use 3 or 3 H tone and hunt in DE mode mostly, sometimes in FA when I'm in a trashy area. Mine has the Boost Process which I mainly use to try and get a better Target ID and tone from a deep target. I'm a coin shooter that appreciates a cool or historic relic and some bling. Why do you prefer to want to use Static AM mode?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom