What's new

F75DST - Sterling Silver And Blue Sapphire

tabman

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2011
Messages
2,309
Reaction score
7,255
Golden Thread
2
Location
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hit my permission large corner lot early this morning and it didn't take me less than a minute to get my search coil over a silver coin. I ended up with 6 silver coins, 9 wheat pennies, and 2 sterling silver rings. The gold plated junk ring with stones had me going there for a minute when I first popped it out of the ground. Rats!!!!!!!!!

This was my 47th hunt for the year and my silver coin total for the year now stands at 143. All done without getting skunked on a single hunt.

My F75DST detector settings: 9.0, Sensitivity 85, DE Mode, 3H Tones, Disc Level 0, GB 61.

tabman

F75DST%206%20Silver%20Coins%202%20Silver%20Rings%20001_zpsvrub0dqb.jpg


F75DST%206%20Silver%20Coins%202%20Silver%20Rings%20003_zpsndbxkx9i.jpg


F75DST%206%20Silver%20Coins%202%20Silver%20Rings%20005_zpsv2dan4zv.jpg


F75DST%206%20Silver%20Coins%202%20Silver%20Rings%20007_zpsxzdavtp5.jpg


F75DST%206%20Silver%20Coins%202%20Silver%20Rings%20009_zps8aksjkf9.jpg


F75DST%206%20Silver%20Coins%202%20Silver%20Rings%20011_zpsfdjihcro.jpg


F75DST%206%20Silver%20Coins%202%20Silver%20Rings%20014_zps9ovdjqym.jpg


F75DST%206%20Silver%20Coins%202%20Silver%20Rings%20017_zpsz6jnpyhu.jpg


F75DST%206%20Silver%20Coins%202%20Silver%20Rings%20018_zpsdpx8jmw7.jpg


F75DST%206%20Silver%20Coins%202%20Silver%20Rings%20021_zpsbjxrcdbf.jpg


F75DST%206%20Silver%20Coins%202%20Silver%20Rings%20023_zpshm3wxdt1.jpg


F75DST%206%20Silver%20Coins%202%20Silver%20Rings%20025_zpsi2s75r9z.jpg


F75DST%206%20Silver%20Coins%202%20Silver%20Rings%20028_zpsgxuclmjd.jpg


F75DST%206%20Silver%20Coins%202%20Silver%20Rings%20030_zpstzsnhfad.jpg


F75DST%206%20Silver%20Coins%202%20Silver%20Rings%20033_zpsvv0byjd3.jpg


F75DST%206%20Silver%20Coins%202%20Silver%20Rings%20034_zpslvunv4tr.jpg


F75DST%206%20Silver%20Coins%202%20Silver%20Rings%20039_zpsgdtghcqf.jpg


F75DST%206%20Silver%20Coins%202%20Silver%20Rings%20049_zpsrot3wte1.jpg


F75DST%206%20Silver%20Coins%202%20Silver%20Rings%20052_zpsthug5ubc.jpg


F75DST%206%20Silver%20Coins%202%20Silver%20Rings%20036_zpsbeavjgop.jpg
 
Last edited:
Upvote 30
Congrats tabman, I had a feeling you were going to do well today!

That's the coolest silver ring I've ever seen :icon_thumright:
 
Nice hunt and you're STILL killing the silver. That's a really nice ring.
Congrats.
 
Quite the haul for your efforts.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Nice stuff you found and a lot of it!
 
Congrats tabman, I had a feeling you were going to do well today!
Thanks! I had a feeling was going to do well today. That's why I saved the big corner lot for today's hunt.

That's the coolest silver ring I've ever seen :icon_thumright:
Thanks! I really like the stone.

Nice hunt and you're STILL killing the silver. That's a really nice ring.
Congrats.
Thanks! 7 more and I'm at 150 silver coins for the year. Hopefully, I can reach that number before getting skunked.

Congrats on all that silver
Thanks!

Quite the haul for your efforts.

Regards + HH

Bill
Thanks! There was a lot of effort.

Nice stuff you found and a lot of it!
Thanks! It's about time for a gold ring.

tabman
 
I noticed that you clean up all your silver coins. Do you have some that you don't? I read in a past thread you use Bar Keepers Friend?
 
Still knocking 'em dead! There are hard-core prospectors out here in Colorado that don't pull that much silver over a weekend! Keep up the great work!
 
Very nice and extremely well documented hunt! :treasurechest::thumbsup::award_star_gold_3:
 
"Congrats" on your finds - good productive premission.

Texas ED
 
I noticed that you clean up all your silver coins. Do you have some that you don't? I read in a past thread you use Bar Keepers Friend?
I make sure that it's not a key date coin before I clean it. For those that don't know what you're talking about, I take a table spoon of Bar Keepers Friend, mix in a cup of water and soak up the solution with a micro-fiber wash rag and let it dry out before using. It will clean hundreds of coins with just one treatment. It's kind of like a huge jeweler's cloth.

Still knocking 'em dead! There are hard-core prospectors out here in Colorado that don't pull that much silver over a weekend! Keep up the great work!
Thanks! If you were still here, you'd be ahead me on silver count if you hunted as much as I do.

Very nice and extremely well documented hunt! :treasurechest::thumbsup::award_star_gold_3:
Thanks. I try to keep it interesting.

Dude,, you have some really good hunts.
Thanks! I'm on a long lucky streak.

"Congrats" on your finds - good productive premission.


Texas ED
Thanks! You just never know until you put you search coil to the ground and start swinging away.

Thanks! I'm getting a hankering to get back to gold ring and relic hunting. That means Tesoro!

tabman
 
Good digs, I like your corner lot! Congrats on finding so much silver, I love that ring with the blue stone. What kind of stone is it?
 
Good digs, I like your corner lot! Congrats on finding so much silver, I love that ring with the blue stone. What kind of stone is it?

Thanks I'm pretty certain that it's blue sapphire. I hit that corner lot super hard, but I bet that there are some goodies left.

tabman
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom