What's new

Face rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2011
Messages
1,174
Reaction score
346
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
20120806_234554.webp. 20120806_234554-1.webp 20120806_214845-1.webp20120806_215206-1.webp20120926_181109-1.webp20120806_214845.webp. Here are a few face rocks I've found. Thanks Justintime
 
This is native American,lol
 
Nothing you posted is an artifact created by the hands of man.
 
All of the above were surface finds, due to a strategic artifact hunting. I have hundreds of points. And artifacts. All which is Native American.
 
I find funky stuff while hunting all the time.. I don't imagine them into mysterious wonderment.
Just the fact that they are surface finds already means that there is no real context to connect them with anything since they could have been laying next to a soda can.
 
I find funky stuff while hunting all the time.. I don't imagine them into mysterious wonderment.
Just the fact that they are surface finds already means that there is no real context to connect them with anything since they could have been laying next to a soda can.
Lol, Are you the one who gets to judge everytging on this forum, lord help it.
 
IMG_20130519_220722.webp
 
You would almost have to think the first one was possibly formed by man but then again mother nature is quiet the artist. Nice points. What are you typing the first and second as? They look very interesting.
 
I find funky stuff while hunting all the time.. I don't imagine them into mysterious wonderment.

But, you sure did a fine job of it with that hammer/pecking stone rock posted that you imagined into a discoidal preform or something else spectacular for him.
 
The first one is interesting and I would like to see some more pictures of it. It's probably just natural, but neat all the same.

The other pieces are just rocks man. They were not made by man. It just so happens they look like something.

Hippy
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom