CaptainRobin
Hero Member
- Joined
- Mar 14, 2006
- Messages
- 579
- Reaction score
- 59
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- The Peach State
- Detector(s) used
- Whatever it takes to get the coon.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hey all,
Haven't posted much lately, but having read some of the poor results that keep hitting the forum, I thought I'd let you know there are some fair boxes out there.
I did four boxes ~
38 ea. 90%ers, one was a Ben
107 40%ers
A total of 145 keepers.
Robin
Haven't posted much lately, but having read some of the poor results that keep hitting the forum, I thought I'd let you know there are some fair boxes out there.
I did four boxes ~
38 ea. 90%ers, one was a Ben
107 40%ers
A total of 145 keepers.
Robin
Upvote
0







