Fairbanks Alaska - Florida Treasure Coast house sharing

jeff08xx

Apr 23, 2011
Dallas TX, Philippines, Fairbanks Alaska
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Whites 2-box deep cache
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frt of Addition.JPG I have a 2000 sq.ft. log home outside Fairbanks Ak that I would share for a month in exchange for the same with someone, preferably a married couple, as we are, on the treasure coast of FL. Alternatively, a place to park a 32' RV trailer would work, also. I need out of the freezer to look for gold. I have a 5" dredge you could use while you're here, too.

Last edited:

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Jeff. I live on a sailboat.... no room for 4 (3, I'm not married) but maybe I can line up accommodations with one of my friends for you. I'll try to work something out. Welcome aboard. TTC

OP
OP
jeff08xx

jeff08xx

Apr 23, 2011
Dallas TX, Philippines, Fairbanks Alaska
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Whites 2-box deep cache
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Terry. I left AK for the winter and I'm in Dallas now. Was 21* here this morning and 27* in Fairbanks, go figure. Where's Al Gore and his global warming BS now? You do any diving there? Detecting? Honors to you and all that served on this Pearl Harbor Day. A year ago today I was at the Embassy in Manila getting my fiancees' visa and there was not a single Marine to be seen, it was all locals running the place.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks Terry. I left AK for the winter and I'm in Dallas now. Was 21* here this morning and 27* in Fairbanks, go figure. Where's Al Gore and his global warming BS now? You do any diving there? Detecting? Honors to you and all that served on this Pearl Harbor Day. A year ago today I was at the Embassy in Manila getting my fiancees' visa and there was not a single Marine to be seen, it was all locals running the place.
I have been certified since '72. I don't think I've been down since 2000. In fact, gave away the tanks and gear last year. Detected the Hollywood FL area with Pat-Tekker-Cat a few times since moving back out here. Right now, I have lent my PI machine out to a Coastie to try out around Cocoa Beach. I am visiting AZ,CA,WI and will be back in the state of FL after new years. Tnx for the "honors", my friend. Terry

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread