What's new

Fake I assume

goldencoin

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
5,669
Reaction score
452
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, found this on a playground. I'm posting this on the outside chance that it popped out of a bezel, thanks!

HH
-GC
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5092.webp
    IMG_5092.webp
    48.8 KB · Views: 373
  • IMG_5093.webp
    IMG_5093.webp
    38.5 KB · Views: 381
You unfortunately assumed right.
 
Upvote 0
yep
a cast as I see it
but have it tested for silver content
Brady
 
Upvote 0
It looks like a shiny plated pot metal tourist type replica or fantasy piece. I would have to search for a match but the easiest test would be to see if its silver, as advised.

Its got some funky lions and castles.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom