jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,846 Reaction score 76,286 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 2, 2021 Thread Owner #1 they lied about ending it
RTR Gold Member Joined Nov 21, 2017 Messages 8,197 Reaction score 32,494 Golden Thread 0 Location Smith Mt. Lake Va. Detector(s) used Teknetics Liberator Falcon MD-20 *********** Blue Bowl Angus MacKirk sluice Miller Table Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 2, 2021 #2 I hate it ! Its bad enough being cold,now its gonna be cold & dark
49er12 Bronze Member Joined Aug 22, 2013 Messages 1,350 Reaction score 1,713 Golden Thread 0 Location Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 2, 2021 #3 Don’t like it accomp nothing, taking more daytime away just dumb, winter, cold, and more dark. Depression time, can’t dig after job, stupid
Don’t like it accomp nothing, taking more daytime away just dumb, winter, cold, and more dark. Depression time, can’t dig after job, stupid
CreakyDigger Gold Member Joined Jul 23, 2019 Messages 7,159 Reaction score 23,459 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate NY Detector(s) used White's Spectra v3; Equinox 600 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 2, 2021 #4 How about we fall back to, say, 1955.
Kype Full Member Joined Mar 4, 2019 Messages 187 Reaction score 381 Golden Thread 0 Location New Jersey Detector(s) used Tesoro tejon/Garret AT pro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 2, 2021 #5 i dont mind it. i like the cold. as far as the dark goes, they make some great headlamps nowadays.
C crashbandicoot Gold Member Joined Sep 27, 2020 Messages 12,416 Reaction score 27,529 Golden Thread 0 Location Dumas,AR Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 7, 2021 #6 CreakyDigger said: How about we fall back to, say, 1955. Click to expand... Now that,s an idea I could get behind!!!!!!
CreakyDigger said: How about we fall back to, say, 1955. Click to expand... Now that,s an idea I could get behind!!!!!!
C crashbandicoot Gold Member Joined Sep 27, 2020 Messages 12,416 Reaction score 27,529 Golden Thread 0 Location Dumas,AR Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 7, 2021 #7 I like DST,I like to get out in the woods before daylight and under DST I don,t have to get up so early.
I like DST,I like to get out in the woods before daylight and under DST I don,t have to get up so early.
midalake Bronze Member Joined Aug 25, 2014 Messages 2,351 Reaction score 597 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 8, 2021 #8 I hate it!