jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,950 Reaction score 76,426 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 5, 2016 Thread Owner #1 happens Nov. 6 at 2 a.m. local daylight time.
Silver Searcher Gold Member Joined Sep 27, 2006 Messages 10,425 Reaction score 2,724 Golden Thread 1 Location UK 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 5, 2016 #2 Why is US a week after the UK SS
RustyGold Gold Member Joined Aug 16, 2013 Messages 9,510 Reaction score 11,223 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern California Detector(s) used XP Deus I & II Xterra Elite Xterra Pro Primary Interest: Other Nov 5, 2016 #3 Thanks Jeff for the reminder!
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 5, 2016 #4 I already set the truck's clock back ! I must be doomed!
BigWaveDave Gold Member Joined Nov 22, 2013 Messages 9,947 Reaction score 19,963 Golden Thread 3 Location Mountain Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab Equinox 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 5, 2016 #5 I argued with my wife last night that we are going lose an hour of sleep Sun AM.... She forgave my pain pill induced logic when I was proven wrong.
I argued with my wife last night that we are going lose an hour of sleep Sun AM.... She forgave my pain pill induced logic when I was proven wrong.
digger27 Bronze Member Joined May 18, 2011 Messages 1,509 Reaction score 3,226 Golden Thread 0 Nov 5, 2016 #6 We lost an hour when we sprung ahead...tonite we get it back! Sweet dreams everyone! Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
fish1on Silver Member Joined Aug 28, 2012 Messages 3,056 Reaction score 1,405 Golden Thread 0 Location Farr West, utah Detector(s) used Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 5, 2016 #7 I wish we would split the difference and leave the dang thing alone
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,950 Reaction score 76,426 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 5, 2016 Thread Owner #8 yea I think it has to do with people not wanting to step out the house till an hour later in the winter. too cold yet at 6AM , So let's Pretend it's only 5AM And wait another hour and of course in the Summer, 2PM comes around, move the Clock ahead to 3 PM & go home or Detecting Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
yea I think it has to do with people not wanting to step out the house till an hour later in the winter. too cold yet at 6AM , So let's Pretend it's only 5AM And wait another hour and of course in the Summer, 2PM comes around, move the Clock ahead to 3 PM & go home or Detecting