What's new

Family holiday to the Med

mattdiver

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2009
Messages
58
Reaction score
252
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Elite
Whites Surfmaster PI PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi folks. I'm currently on my family holiday to the Med. I work the local beaches 3-4 hours in the mornings then have the day with my wife and kids. I use my trusty 20 year old surfmaster PI. I've had some good fortune. I've found to time 7 gold rings. 320 euros also an original pair of Michael Kors ladies sunglasses eyes only in the sea. I will post all finds when back home. However I wanted to share 2 awesome rings I've found. One is platinum and rose gold 3 diamonds 14.7 gram. It is a designer German ring. I went on their website and it retails at 5800 euros. I also found an 18 k ring 14.3 gram with diamonds approximately 40 in total. I think it could be 2-3 carat total weight. I think this will be an expensive ring.These rings are not my normal finds. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1440263929.013976.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1440263948.480000.webp
I will try to find more
I will keep you posted.
 
Upvote 12
Hi Matt, I'm busy robbing your house at the moment in the UK! Where do you keep the good silver?? :laughing7:

Just kidding of course! Sounds like you're set for the week with drinks just on the 320 Euros you found! Congrats on that and the great rings!
 
UNREAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Beautiful rings! The platinum would certainly make my vacation.
 
Early on the beach pays off! Looks like you got your vacation for free. :icon_thumleft:
 
A vacation that pays for itself..who wouldn't love that!!!! Great rings!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom