Family Vacation Finds 5/1/10

B

Big1011Guy

Claudia and I met up with (6) other family members for a weekend mini-vacation. We went to Roddy Tree Ranch located in Hunt/Ingram, Texas.
This place is awesome with ranch style houses to accommodate small to large families. It is across the street/highway from the Guadalupe River. I was hoping to get in the river to do some searching with my sea hunter but it was too deep (without scuba or at least snorkeling gear) at our location and decided to just search the grounds of the ranch with my Ace 250. I found some old items which my favorite is the old sardine top with the old twist key opener. I did find (3) dimes and a Silver Dangle Bracelet at the Volleyball Courts and Pool Areas. I am ready to hit the beach this weekend to try and find that illusive ring.
Guy

Visit My Online Store: http://www.zazzle.com/Big1011Guy*

Attachments

• Finds Roddy Tree Ranch 5-1-10 001.JPG
    Finds Roddy Tree Ranch 5-1-10 001.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 421
  • Finds Roddy Tree Ranch 5-1-10 002.JPG
    Finds Roddy Tree Ranch 5-1-10 002.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 410
  • Finds Roddy Tree Ranch 5-1-10 003.JPG
    Finds Roddy Tree Ranch 5-1-10 003.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 414
Upvote 0

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
looks like you cleaned up the place! At least you got a few interesting finds.

baylorhall

Nov 17, 2008
North Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Used to drive by that place on my way to camp every summer! You might look at the swimming hole with the rope swing right before The Hunt Store. If you are really brave and can get to the bottom of the dam across from The Dam Store, that might be a good place. In the summer people have always taken to sliding down the spillway (?) at the dam. Love that area. I am sure there is plenty to find in the Guadalupe!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread