What's new

Fancy Colonial Reins Guide, Saddle Strap Tie Downs, Buttons & More from Early Site!

mangum

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
2,323
Reaction score
3,533
Golden Thread
0
Location
Charlotte, North Carolina
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, MXT Pro Back-up
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fancy Colonial Reins Guide, Saddle Strap Tie Downs, Buttons & More from Early Site!

I got out about 4 hours Friday to a colonial site I discovered a month ago & found some early pieces of history. I know something good is waiting for me, can't wait to get back! I was stuck in the shade under the trees most of the day, the heat was brutal! There's still plenty of open area to search but that'll have to wait until it cools down. It was good to get back home & save a little history. donno.webpflatos.webpsstd.webprein.webp
 
Upvote 36
...
 

Attachments

  • 1468263570259.webp
    1468263570259.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 192
Steve in PA posted this a few years ago
 

Attachments

  • 1468263624267.webp
    1468263624267.webp
    38.6 KB · Views: 681
Steve in PA posted this a few years ago

I see from Steve's pic that those small, rectangular front components to a reins guide match up nicely with those oval back plates. But not sure if they were used with the large, round guide pieces like shown in Josh's post.
 
Great looking finds bud. You always have great variety and nice looking posts
 
way to go Josh! some nice saves
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom