treblehunter
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jun 18, 2013
- Messages
- 9,692
- Reaction score
- 11,296
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- New Jersey
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
He said he couldn't resist, he needed to find out if I had found anything.
I told him about all the stuff I found and showed him what was in my pouch. I had not found the quarter as yet. We stood and talked for about an hour and he told me to enjoy myself and happy hunting.I had already told him that I was making a nice display box. He never expressed any interest in keeping any of my finds. He liked that I was taking all the trash with me and even questioned me as to what I was doing with it. It was cool to show him my pouch full of headstamps and trash! :-)
Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad



I told him about all the stuff I found and showed him what was in my pouch. I had not found the quarter as yet. We stood and talked for about an hour and he told me to enjoy myself and happy hunting.I had already told him that I was making a nice display box. He never expressed any interest in keeping any of my finds. He liked that I was taking all the trash with me and even questioned me as to what I was doing with it. It was cool to show him my pouch full of headstamps and trash! :-)
Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad



Upvote
24
LOL
Later, I was thinking every time he pulled the bandanna out of his pocket there was a good chance that a cent, or, dime, or a quarter like you found was being drug out of his pocket and hitting the ground. 







