What's new

Farmer snuck up behind me, 1936 Wash, wheat and button

treblehunter

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
9,692
Reaction score
11,296
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He said he couldn't resist, he needed to find out if I had found anything.
I told him about all the stuff I found and showed him what was in my pouch. I had not found the quarter as yet. We stood and talked for about an hour and he told me to enjoy myself and happy hunting.I had already told him that I was making a nice display box. He never expressed any interest in keeping any of my finds. He liked that I was taking all the trash with me and even questioned me as to what I was doing with it. It was cool to show him my pouch full of headstamps and trash! :-)
Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad
1454521219064.webp
1454521243091.webp
1454521275573.webp
 
Upvote 24
Nice job Treble. It's always nice to have trash with you when the farmer shows up.
 
Nice job on the silver and relics
 
No more videos?! That's too bad...

I liked your videos and they were friggin hilarious. You need to start TrebleHunter's video variety hour!

Nice digs.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom