What's new

Farming wages?

Family is all anyone really has in this world anymore. I always thought a man could depend on his wife. LMAO ROTFLMAO boy i was wrong anyways I help my family with everything I can and it retuerns to you 10 fold. I would help anyone out actually it is the person inside HH everyone
 
I like most of the responses. It's family, so pay him what you can afford and maybe a little more. Even better, if you're able, offer him a little space to plant his own stuff.
 
Family IS, without a doubt, the core of life.

Freddy,

My husband CAN count on his wife. :headbang:

Beth
 
Brother is on his way over as I type! He had been busy with family obligations over the weekend. So I get to visit with that lil mouthpiece of his. "My Niece" She is 8 going on 38 and knows it all. :laughing7: She is alot of fun to bicker and argue with, Cause she knows everything, right or wrong. :laughing9:
 
texastee2007 said:
poorhunter78 said:
Brother is on his way over as I type! He had been busy with family obligations over the weekend. So I get to visit with that lil mouthpiece of his. "My Niece" She is 8 going on 38 and knows it all. :laughing7: She is alot of fun to bicker and argue with, Cause she knows everything, right or wrong. :laughing9:



put a hoe in her hands...get her good and tired.
Good Idea! That lil thing is a Pistol! I will see to workin some hot air outta her jaws. :laughing7:
 
Got rebar posts & chalk line. They are here will post how it goes later. :thumbsup:Poorhunter
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom