What's new

faster than a speeding bullet able to leap tall buildings in a single bound - lowtide

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sailed back to the land of nada again today. ​

Targets were abundant again today and with all this north/northeast wind, maybe the weekend will produce even more tickets and targets.​

Got one ticket today…………….Stainless baby – “SUPERMAN” –omg.​

Friday is iffy – so please stand by for that.​

Good luck to everyone –vid is like 11 Mins.​

.​

.​

.​

​


.​

.​

.​
 

Attachments

  • 1213NUT.webp
    1213NUT.webp
    42.2 KB · Views: 130
  • 1213BEST.webp
    1213BEST.webp
    30 KB · Views: 114
  • 1213RING.webp
    1213RING.webp
    15.4 KB · Views: 129
Upvote 0
Saw the 14th street pier in the background. When I was a lifeguard I used to know every hotel and bar and exactly where it was. I can only imagine how much it has changed. Is Jungle Golf still there around 24th street? (I think)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom