What's new

Fat gold and a silvet signet

sturrat

Full Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2012
Messages
193
Reaction score
171
Golden Thread
0
Location
Muskegon
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to a place I have been hitting hard lately. Not much besides clad and wheats the first two hours. On the way back I got a little silver signet ring and a fat 10k 1962 class ring.
 

Attachments

  • image-2655173827.webp
    image-2655173827.webp
    19.5 KB · Views: 133
  • image-2673640220.webp
    image-2673640220.webp
    36.4 KB · Views: 120
Nice reeths puffer ring. I noticed the rp on it. I think I need more time out, it just hasn't been happening. Another great day, congrats!!! what are you gonna do with All That Gold, new machine in the future if you can't find the original owners? I think it could be a nice one, even better than you have?
 
I try to find the owners. When they are this old chances are they are dead. I am going to get an underwater machine next year. I have just been hoarding my gold and silver
 
makes sense to me
 
Nice going! I like class rings. I have them from 8 or 9 decades.
 
I love finding that gold, great finds :thumbsup:
 
You've been racking up the gold, congrats! Still waiting for my first real gold
 
Congrats on a nice class ring. :thumbsup:

HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom