What's new

FAT yellow in the scoop!!

WildDigger

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2012
Messages
272
Reaction score
134
Golden Thread
0
Location
Winder Ga
Detector(s) used
CTX3030 & At Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got up and out early this morning and so glad I did. I did not get much but did score a SWEET 14k ring. That is Gold #13 ring #28 for the year. MAN I LOVE THIS HOBBY!!! The ring weighs 8.2g so that is a nice payday. I thought I put the GoPro in the car last night but I guess not. so I did not get to do a live video.








 
Upvote 0
Looks a lot like a James Avery ring..... If it is they will polish and clean it up for you so it looks brand new for free...high quality jewelry !!!! WTG
 
Looks a lot like a James Avery ring..... If it is they will polish and clean it up for you so it looks brand new for free...high quality jewelry !!!! WTG

I am not sure it is a James Avery the mark is different. I don't know who uses this mark.



image-4041199929.webp
 
Nice heavy band...congrats.
 
Nice ring....shame to melt that one down.
 
Bet you it sounded nice shaking in the scooper!! Congrats! Ray
 
Now that is awesome!
 
Nice ring....shame to melt that one down.

Will not melt this one. It is now a pinky ring. Lol. Trying to find enough to fill both hands. Haha.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom