What's new

Father day hunt tx freshwater lake

bluediamounds 55

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
492
Reaction score
814
Golden Thread
0
Location
tx.
Detector(s) used
excalibur 11 dfx 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found 10 k and stainless steel ring a first for me and two junk rings all was found in the water the lakes are all full here now finding gold is going to be hard I will be looking for recent drops we will see

image-2919043427.webp



image-917962828.webp



image-583916739.webp



image-607761943.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice ring! Congrats on the yellow!
 
Bigmike got a titanium with a small strip of gold around it a couple of weeks ago...they are making some very nice looking titanium a tungsten these days...I hate it. :BangHead: :laughing7:
 
Congrats on finding that stylish ring, Bluediamounds!

I haven't found one of those yet.

Keep up the fine detecting!

Lorraine
 
Bigmike got a titanium with a small strip of gold around it a couple of weeks ago...they are making some very nice looking titanium a tungsten these days...I hate it. :BangHead: :laughing7:

I hate it more I bet....

DSC01588.webp DSC01589.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom