flgliderpilot

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2015
Saint Augustine, FL
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, Minelab Equinox, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I moved away from this area and drove back this weekend to visit family for my birthday (and father's day) and figured I'd hunt some of my old favorite spots with a friend of mine.

Swore up and down to my buddy that I regularly found rings in one particular spot here but he didn't seem convinced until I got lucky and pulled up this 14k ring.

Later we hit CW and I found the silver pandora bracelet, and he found a few nice rings and a nice bracelet, but no gold.

Not many targets, as it was very sandy, and most holes were very very deep with targets disappearing so I was happy to have found anything at all. High tide rolled in pretty quick and water was rough so not a long day but fun anyway.

Attachments

• IMG_7103.jpg
    IMG_7103.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Upvote 12

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I moved away from this area and drove back this weekend to visit family for my birthday (and father's day) and figured I'd hunt some of my old favorite spots with a friend of mine.

Swore up and down to my buddy that I regularly found rings in one particular spot here but he didn't seem convinced until I got lucky and pulled up this 14k ring.

Later we hit CW and I found the silver pandora bracelet, and he found a few nice rings and a nice bracelet, but no gold.

Not many targets, as it was very sandy, and most holes were very very deep with targets disappearing so I was happy to have found anything at all. High tide rolled in pretty quick and water was rough so not a long day but fun anyway.
Better than nothing... cool finds.

Ole "T.I" ... my old stomping grounds.
Growing up there... i heard in the 70's and 80's stories of pillowcases knots of stuff being found.

I started my detecting days on that beach... i was young and always loved the parking meter change more than a ring... lol

Last edited:

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice Congratulations

Top Member Reactions