WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I guess I better try to get some sleep. Thanks for keeping me company, Simon!

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Have a good nite WD :notworthy:
Elvira goodnight.gif
She does have a pirate dagger ? :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Last edited:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
If Cher can't Turn Back Time then maybe this would do :tongue3:

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
LOL! I’m just kidding about Tom. I’m glad we all carry on like we do. It’s kinda cool having a Tnet friend from a different country.

Soooooo...

I was at work and decided to listen to these videos while shuffling all my back load of paperwork. The songs from this era really do sound like serenading. LOL! I don't want to give the wrong impression, so I respectfully change my video to this one.

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Sometimes I wish............

Boy, don't we all!! Where the heck does the time go? And why does it seem that the older we get, the faster it goes?

I was never a big fan of Cher, but I remember when this video first came out ( at least I think it was this one) there was such a big uproar all over the news and everything. The debut was aired on MTV and it had to be after 9:00 pm, I believe, because of the lack of clothing she was wearing. Oh how times have changed! As time goes on, this world is getting more and more "conditioned."

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other

I don't recall this one. I am not surprised, though. I am not a fan of Conway Twitty. Maybe because his songs were played too much, IDK. That being said, now I am surprised I don't remember it. :tongue3:

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other

As I was listening to this one, I had to laugh! I don't listen to much contemporary secular music now days, but have they updated this theme? Like to say, " Put your sweet face a little closer to the screen," or, " Keep the soft touch of your fingers on the keyboard?" LOL You may have to know my sense of humor for that to be funny to you. But I was rolling!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread