WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh, before I forget, I meant to tell you all, I was in the grocery store the other day. They play all of these oldies on there Muzak. I'm in there shopping away and what comes on? Rum and Coca Cola! I busted up laughing and then broke out singing and dancing. It's a small town store. I know people are talking about me! :tongue3:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
This could be the theme song for several on the RCT :laughing7:

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
This could be the theme song for several on the RCT :laughing7:

You got that right! I am stuck on that thread! And since my time has been seriously limited, I can't keep up with other threads!

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
You got that right! I am stuck on that thread! And since my time has been seriously limited, I can't keep up with other threads!
===========

I did good about staying away and doing my project, but then when your name is mentioned you feel obligated to respond :laughing7: I now have two computers running side by side, one for my project and the other to watch TNET. It is hard because I have made friends with so many of you whom I would normally never knew existed. Plus, it is kind of an escape also. :notworthy:

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
===========

I did good about staying away and doing my project, but then when your name is mentioned you feel obligated to respond :laughing7: I now have two computers running side by side, one for my project and the other to watch TNET. It is hard because I have made friends with so many of you whom I would normally never knew existed. Plus, it is kind of an escape also. :notworthy:

I think ablout that often. It's like have a slew of pen pals.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Ventures were a favorite of mine, but EVERY time I hear this song I think of Pee Wee Herman :icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread